Let’s check out the first game that we got in the Metroidvania Bundle in the Steam Summer Sale. Strider is an action-packed Japanese platformer with flair.
Strider on Steam ► http://store.steampowered.com/app/235210/
Subscribe for more videos ► http://bit.do/SubKlausGaming
Follow me on Twitter ► https://twitter.com/KlausGaming
Strider Key Features:
– The ultimate ninja returns – Strider Hiryu, the original assassin that inspired many third person action titles returns in a completely new game for a new generation of gamers as he takes on the Grand Master Meio.
– Lightning fast combat – Use an arsenal of moves and weapons against your enemies whilst slicing your way through a massive interconnected game world.
– Plasma Cyphers – From scorching enemies to freezing them in their tracks or deflecting a host of bullets, the indestructible plasma charged cypher offers a range of action tactics for players to use against their foes.
– Seamless Traversal – Jump, climb and run through the expansive game world with the speed and agility of a ninja whilst climbing surfaces to gain that extra height and engaging the enemy from virtually any direction.
– Varied enemy design – From cybernetic soldiers to immense bio-mechanical creatures the enemy types in Strider guarantee engaging and unique combat challenges.