Seraph Gameplay PC (Early Access on Steam). The angel Seraph is fighting to restore her lost power and ultimately escape a prison infested with demons. However, dark magic has trapped the angel inside her human Vessel: if the Vessel dies, so will Seraph.
Seraph on Steam ► http://store.steampowered.com/app/425670/
Subscribe for more videos ► http://bit.do/SubKlausGaming
Follow me on Twitter ► https://twitter.com/KlausGaming
Seraph gameplay features:
– Automatic aiming – Seraph chooses her own targets with a wide range of deadly firearms, allowing the player to focus on acrobatic evasion instead. Dodge enemy attacks with lightning fast reactions and look awesome while doing it!
– Dynamic difficulty scaling – The on-screen difficulty rating ensures that the game is always challenging. The better you do, the harder the enemies (but the greater the rewards!).
– Designed to be replayed – Levels are procedurally generated and filled with random pick-ups, enemies and bosses. Craft new weapons, Miracles and protective items through the Transmutation feature and unlock powerful passive Oaths for your next demonic encounter.
– Not a rogue-like! – Seraph can be slain in her battles, but doing so will mean resurrecting with less maximum health. Discover hidden checkpoint orbs to save your start point through the campaign if you die completely.
– Twitch features – Seraph can be played in Twitch mode, allowing viewers to vote between levels to give the Streamer a positive or negative modifier, which then actually alters the game!