Monstro Battle Tactics Gameplay. A fully deterministic logic game which plays like a tactical RPG but without RP, character growth or randomness. Fight the opposing army on the battlefield, which just so happens to be made up of conveniently perfect squares.
Subscribe for more videos ► http://bit.do/SubKlausGaming
Monstro Battle Tactics on Steam ► http://store.steampowered.com/app/369310/
More First Look Videos ► http://bit.do/first-impressions
Follow me on Twitter ► https://twitter.com/KlausGaming
About Monstro Battle Tactics gameplay: It is like chess but the units have statistics and your opponent is noticeably dumber than the average grandmaster.
– A puzzle game with completely deterministic and repeatable set of rules which still feels like playing a tRPG.
– And even though it plays like a tRPG there are no RPG elements, so it feels more like a t.
– A tongue-in-cheek plot, much better than the previous bullet point!
– No need to tediously repeat the same sequence of moves over and over if you lose, because undo is here! Undo a single move, undo all moves back to the beginning of the mission, undo if you fail the mission and even undo if you are victorious!
– Learn the rules of the enemy AI and use them for your victory. Or read them up because everything is in the in-game help!
– Real-time lighting which adds new depth to the crisp pixel art.
– Traps, pimped-up units, moving walls and breakable walls, ranged attacks and quick feedback on predicted enemy movement.
– Achievements (currently being worked on) that give second life to missions you’ve already completed.
– Trading Cards (currently being worked on).
– Skygods, hand-drawn islands, ancient terror beasts, Goos with :3 faces and the background pushed around by an artificial wind.